SuS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuS

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eckert70 from the village of The Good Guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eckert70

Eckert70 from the village of The Good Guys Vide
PostSubject: Eckert70 from the village of The Good Guys   Eckert70 from the village of The Good Guys EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:54 pm

The Questions:

Alliance related questions:

A: In game name. Eckert70 from the Village of The Good Guys

B: Village coordinates -30/204

C: Do you like sushi? Yes

1. Can someone within the alliance speak up for you? I do not know anybody in the Alliance, but I an a very active player. I am looking to join a Alliance that I can grow with.

2. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave? I was part of the DA (Dark Alliance). I left them because they do not have a game plan or know what they are doing.

3. What do you expect of an alliance? I don't reall EXPECT anything from the Alliance. I want an Alliance that I can help grow with and that plays together as a team.

Gameplay related questions:
4. What is the link to your stats? I have never gone to these websites before.(Post from TSU or analyzer)

5. How long have you played Travian in general (on what server, in game name? Or if server already ended some stats please) and on this server specifically? This is the 2nd time around for me. I have played for about a year. I have played on Serv #1.

5b. Are you willing to commit to this whole round of play? I am going to be here until the end, so yes

6. What has been your strategy so far? Offensive, Raider, Simcity, Defensive? So far Defensively, I have been getting attacked. So mostly builded crannies, building up resoruces, and trying to build up Armory, Blacksmith, so when I am ready to build my army it's fast and they are strong.

7. How long are you online each day? each day a lot. When I am working. I check it in the AM and then when I get back in the PM and on weekends I am on all the time

8. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance? I am being attacked by TUA, but they never get anything from me. I know how to play Defence.

Personal Note:
I hope you will look over my App. I am a very active player and I think I can help out. I am a team player and I hope I can fight along side you guys.

Thanks for reading

waiting to hear from you

Eckert70 from the Village of The Good Guys
Back to top Go down

Eckert70 from the village of The Good Guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuS :: S6 - 2009 :: Lobby - Applications (Visible to all) -