SuS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuS

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi boys and girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
sparticu

hi boys and girls Vide
PostSubject: hi boys and girls   hi boys and girls EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:54 am

A: In game name. sparticus

B: Village coordinates
(102 | 129)

(102 | 164)

(104 | 165)

(103 | 164)

C: Do you like sushi? no

1. Can someone within the alliance speak up for you? yes many

2. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave? SUS / left due to bieng frustrated at other members of the team

3. What do you expect of an alliance? to work togther and show respect

Gameplay related questions:
4. What is the link to your stats? (Post from TSU or analyzer)

5. How long have you played Travian in general (on what server, in game name? Or if server already ended some stats please) and on this server specifically? many and loads

5b. Are you willing to commit to this whole round of play? yes

6. What has been your strategy so far? Offensive

7. How long are you online each day? loads

8. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance? usal silly players trying it on but they get smashed
Back to top Go down
stupid

hi boys and girls Vide
PostSubject: explanation   hi boys and girls EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:21 am

i had a real bad day on the day i got pissy, maybe i over reacted maybe i dident, few people msg me and told me they belived i was correct, but not enough to make me belive i was right.
i spoke to Holly afterwards and said i was sorry for snapping at him/her
i was happy in SUS and enjoyed my stay with you guys i got on well with everyone! and i did play a team game helping many in various ways.
and even though i was fed up with people, i still dident abuse, swear, insult anyone. i was a little rude to 1 person, who i alrready mentioned and told you the out come of that, so i dident do anything realy bad did i, just packed my bags and went.
no nasty msg to anyone, i just went away and sulked like a little kid#!! now iam over it and can get on with the job in hand, we all make stupid mistakes in life some more than others.thanks for listening.

regards sparti (C:

ps ive made this public as i feel i owe you all an explanation of my actions last week.
Back to top Go down
H | MR. GREEDY

H | MR. GREEDY

Male Number of posts : 40
Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2008-08-28

hi boys and girls Vide
PostSubject: Re: hi boys and girls   hi boys and girls EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:34 am

It's alright, mate. It's understandable when we all have a bad day...or two...or three... J/K. On a more serious note, I think we'd appreciate you coming back to the team.
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

Male Number of posts : 165
Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2008-11-23

hi boys and girls Vide
PostSubject: Re: hi boys and girls   hi boys and girls EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Invite sent.
Back to top Go down
HMaidens

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-28

hi boys and girls Vide
PostSubject: Re: hi boys and girls   hi boys and girls EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:32 pm

I'm glad you're back Smile
Back to top Go down
raptor

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-14

hi boys and girls Vide
PostSubject: Re: hi boys and girls   hi boys and girls EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:18 pm

when did we start taking in farms? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi boys and girls Vide
PostSubject: Re: hi boys and girls   hi boys and girls Empty

Back to top Go down

hi boys and girls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuS :: S6 - 2009 :: Lobby - Applications (Visible to all) -