SuS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuS

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joining

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Roman's

Joining Vide
PostSubject: Joining   Joining EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:15 pm

The Questions:

Alliance related questions:

A: In game name.

leatherrebelxox

B: Village coordinates

133/158

C: Do you like sushi?

I love sushi

1. Can someone within the alliance speak up for you?

I don't know anyone in the alliance.

2. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?

I have been in two alliances. The Egypters and the Kalki. I left both alliances because the egypters kept getting attacked and kalki because they never protected me when I needed protection even if I would send them free resources.

3. What do you expect of an alliance?

I expect that the alliance helps each other. I send resources over so the alliance can grow while someone protects me from enemies if I can't do it my self.

4. How long have you played Travian in general (on what server, in game name? Or if server already ended some stats please) and on this server specifically?

I have played this game for about 1 month on this server.

5. Are you willing to commit to this whole round of play?

Yes I never give up.

6. What has been your strategy so far? Offensive, Raider, Simcity, Defensive?

My stratagy is to build my army in areas where I can't get attacked and then when I have over 50 soldiers attack whoever needs to be attacked or who has attacked me. I haven't been able to do that because I have been dedicated to helping my allaince which I am willing to do here when ever need.

7. How long are you online each day?

10 to 20 minutes a day.

8. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?

I am not being farmed but I am being attacked by this alliance but no body is getting any resources because I have One level ten crannie and a level nine cranny.
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

Male Number of posts : 165
Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Joining Vide
PostSubject: Re: Joining   Joining EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:42 am

You are small, you´ve lost resources to SuS raiding in the last 48 hours and you are not that active. Application denied.
Back to top Go down

Joining

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuS :: S6 - 2009 :: Lobby - Applications (Visible to all) -