SuS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuS

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

joining sus*mob s6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
doe

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:40 pm

A: In game name.
kapone

B: Village coordinates
98, 166

C: Do you like sushi?
yes....if it is fresh and served properly.......not too fond of those down town corner sushi markets lol.....not even sure some of that is fish

1. Can someone within the alliance speak up for you?
...i guess sparticus from sus could...he is the only person who has ever attacked me more than once and the only time hes ever gotten recources he still went home with a loss because more troops died than recources gained but usually he gets all zeros

2. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
i was in TGA NE for a while but i left because they lack in activness and coordination

3. What do you expect of an alliance?
a group of ppl who r ready to be in it until the endgame...coordination also...time and coordination seem to play a big role in this game

Gameplay related questions:
4. What is the link to your stats? (Post from TSU or analyzer)

5. How long have you played Travian in general (on what server, in game name? Or if server already ended some stats please) and on this server specifically?
iv been playing travian for a while now...my biggest qaccount was on s1 i was kapone but i deleted my account after we went to war in the endgame lol our leader took us into war and we got whiped out so i deleted instead of being farmed
\

5b. Are you willing to commit to this whole round of play?
yes...i deleted my other account on another server and i only play s1 and s6 now i plan to only play these 2 accounts until the endgame war fun comes

6. What has been your strategy so far? Offensive, Raider, Simcity, Defensive?
well...iv been raiding alot but sparticus likes to pull random attacks alot and kill my troops cus he gets mad that i keep my recources so well.....i quit training lots of troops until i get my recources up more as it will be a waste when offencive troops die....i have not went defencive or anything becides building a wall because my only attacker sparticus likes to send me a ram or a cata every now an then....altho i recover from it the next day and he still doesnt get any recources he still stops me from keeping 100 or so guys on the village to raid with

7. How long are you online each day?
hmmm...im online about 8-12 hours a day....most times more but not like on this game that much since there isnt that much to do while u r upgrading stuff and u have 1 guy killing ur raiders

8. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
well...technically...im not being farmed..i am attacked but never have i been farmed.....sparticus from sus has founded a village close to mine...he attacks me...even tho i tried to tell him im tryin to raise a good sized army to look better on my app lol...so he waits a day and sends no attacks..then overnight BAM lol he sends an attack
Back to top Go down
raptor

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-14

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:11 pm

if you are going to sleep(not a good idea when playing travian) why dont you send your troops on a long overnight raid and spend all your resourses, and even experienced players are sometimes forced to use crannys, there is no shame in it.
Back to top Go down
Craft6

Craft6

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-02

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:52 pm

lol, sparticus is the only one that attacked you so far? I think you need more spanking! Twisted Evil

lol Kidding.
Back to top Go down
doe

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:06 am

i send my guys out alot and try to even waste recources somtimes to get them all used up but sparticud tends to catch me slippin lol....he is really the only threat around me there is one other person who attacked me a while back but i answered that attack by training troops and sending all of my guys left from the attack and the ones that wer on raids to his village on a normal attack...havent heard from him since...but sparticus has sent me rams and catas because he cant get recpurces from me lol..even when he catad me he didnt get anything
Back to top Go down
doe

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:37 pm

sry to spam lol i just figured id let u guys no that last night sparticus got me for some actual bounty lol....it is the only time hes gotten anything but i upgraded my warehouse without increasing my cranny ...i no that was dumb but iv never really lost a big amount of recources until lastnight...wich was only 1000 but iv never had that takin on any server lol...id dedicate my village to giving my farmer hell and then delete it before id let som1 just farm me....
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

Male Number of posts : 165
Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2008-11-23

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:27 pm

The player "kapone" does not exist!
Back to top Go down
raptor

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-14

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:06 pm

I think the ingame name of this player is doe, maybe kapone is their real name. maybe its al copone in disguise, who knows!
Back to top Go down
doe

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:03 pm

my bad lol i posted my name from s1...stayin up too long on travian can do that to u, my name on s6 is doe
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:30 am

Please make me your sitter so I can inspect the account.
Back to top Go down
doe

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:30 pm

ok ur my sitter now
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Small account with substandard army and attacked repeatedly. Application denied.
Back to top Go down
doe

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:50 pm

....u could have just said no...u didnt have to make urself sound like ur that serios over the game.....sounds like ur one of them 35yr olds thats got ur momma payin ur internet bill.....
Back to top Go down
Lilnicky

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-06

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:52 am

Quote :
....u could have just said no...u didnt have to make urself sound like ur that serios over the game.....sounds like ur one of them 35yr olds thats got ur momma payin ur internet bill.....

You could have taken the NO and not bitched cause you are to far behind. he is making sure we don't have scrubs in our alliance.
Back to top Go down
UFOs

UFOs

Male Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : Student
Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2008-12-30

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:51 am

doe wrote:

Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sashkobe.piczo.com
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 am

I donīt like to deny players access to SuS without expanation. If I do they send me IGMīs and ask why they were denied. Therefore I put the reason behind my denial on the forums.
(And Iīm 27 and donīt live with my parents).
Hope this cleared things up for you Doe.
Back to top Go down
doe

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:22 am

yea......this game is for old losers who have nothin to do with there lives...i have founf that out now.....sry but im deleting my account cus getting laid and goin to parties is alot better than dedicating myself to this game likke u losers do......maybe once u get laid u will see how lame this game really is cus the 30yr old losers who dont get any dominate it......u get attacked by some fat hairy guy with a funion ring around his titty who calls u a noob randomly and sends u catas because his moms on him about takin out the trash....lol u losers can leave all the cry replies u want u no its true but i wont be back on this lame forum site
Back to top Go down
fmj

Registration date : 2009-02-07

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:24 am

lol - I love the internet tough guys.
Back to top Go down
UFOs

UFOs

Male Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-12-30

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:40 am

doe wrote:
yea......this game is for old losers who have nothin to do with there lives...i have founf that out now.....sry but im deleting my account cus getting laid and goin to parties is alot better than dedicating myself to this game likke u losers do......maybe once u get laid u will see how lame this game really is cus the 30yr old losers who dont get any dominate it......u get attacked by some fat hairy guy with a funion ring around his titty who calls u a noob randomly and sends u catas because his moms on him about takin out the trash....lol u losers can leave all the cry replies u want u no its true but i wont be back on this lame forum site
Oh man..you`re so stupid..How old are you?12?HaH you even can`t buy you a cigarette Laughing Oh,please don`t tell me that I am 30 years old,because I AM 16 YEARS OLD!!!!! I have time for parties,night clubs,dance rehearsals and I have even time for travian!If you delete your account,this will mean that you don`t have time for parties,from travian.. Laughing
Who cares that you will delete your account?
Some people are 30 years old but they have jobs,stupid boy.They don`t have time for parties.Their time for parties has expire!They must make important think to have a nice life.You can go to parties..come on..who cares what you will do? Laughing and just don`t answer to that comment cuz I am always right!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sashkobe.piczo.com
Akinator

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-16

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:03 pm

doe wrote:

LOL

All true my friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
daz321

Registration date : 2009-02-07

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:50 pm

doe wrote:

Lololol nice job making yourself look like the loser.
Back to top Go down
sparti

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:43 am

he abused me also sparti Laughing
Back to top Go down
sparti

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:24 am

server 2 his account the natars are out here
Kuntakenta (-36|398) Tribe: Gauls
Alliance: SR-DWS 4
Owner: kapone
Population: 220
1 town lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

joining sus*mob s6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: joining sus*mob s6   joining sus*mob s6 Empty

Back to top Go down

joining sus*mob s6