SuS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuS

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application to join server!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
S-winche

Application to join server! Vide
PostSubject: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:43 am

The Questions:

Alliance related questions:

A: In game name. S-winchester

B: Village coordinates - (22|87)

C: Do you like sushi? I summon to the dish, although I like the chalet swiss
I like the sushi cause its never touched a frying pan.... (bit of bare naked ladies for ya guys n girls!)

1. Can someone within the alliance speak up for you? No but i would be more than willing to undergo any tests or trials to prove myself

2. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave? I was apart of the leadership witht the alliance Tapu.. There was alot of disagreements between every member of the leadership team so most of us went our seperate ways!! This was mostly because the alliance fonder let the power go to her head, and started using the alliance to settle personnal scores!

3. What do you expect of an alliance? I expect team work, friendlyness, Help when needed!! everyone to pitch in and help each other!! but above all a good humour and banta between all members!

Gameplay related questions:
4. What is the link to your stats? ( from TSU or analyzer)

5. How long have you played Travian in general (on what server, in game name? Or if server already ended some stats please) and on this server specifically? This is my first time on this server, although i have played a full game through on server 1 being in a AOP wing, which was part of eximus who just missed out on the WW at end game!! I regret to say i dont remember any of my stats!

5b. Are you willing to commit to this whole round of play? Ofcourse

6. What has been your strategy so far? Offensive, Raider, Simcity, Defensive? Well i am a gaul, and as gauls are a deffensive team i work to my strengths and play defensively!

7. How long are you online each day? atleast 8 hours (at work Smile )

8. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance? No i am not nor have i ever been subjected to.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my application, i trust it meets your requirements and i will await your further comments in due course

Regards

S-winchester
Back to top Go down
Akinator

Male Number of posts : 79
Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:08 am

http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=2e456b451

report from 3 days ago.. I don't think hes a sus material
Back to top Go down
Duclose

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:20 am

I give him bonus points on account of his profile : P

But http://www.traviandope.com/player.php?uid=7087 makes me think maybe it was him giving birth?

P.S. This is a light hearted comment, please don't take it too seriously

Duclose
Back to top Go down
S-winche

PostSubject: me   Application to join server! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:32 am

Ahh but whos to say i havent made millions of troops since ur scouting 3 days ago??

Ok im an honest guy and i havent but they have atleast doubled!! As i discussed with Ganga i had no idea about the troops/ population ratio u expect!! this tho is being quickly rectified!!

Im a little surprised but not insulted that you would reject someone so quickly without giving them a test!! For all u kno i could become the greatest travian warrior to exist!!

Or maybe not and im just guna be really awful!! never judge a book by its cover my friend

Hahahhahaha dont worry i dont take offense to anything, im pretty easy going!! as i said i like a good bit of banta between alliance members!!! So cheers for the compliment Duclose Smile

Sammy
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

Male Number of posts : 165
Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Please make me your sitter so I can examine your account.
Back to top Go down
Craft6

Craft6

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:32 pm

lol! what happened to your profile description?
Back to top Go down
SuperWolfie

SuperWolfie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:42 pm

I like a player who admits they can improve and seems willing to follow guidance. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
villainE

villainE

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:59 pm

I think he gets extra stars for being witty. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Akinator

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:23 pm

I think hes too close to where I plan to make my 4th village. :s
Back to top Go down
sparticus

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:35 am

(quote) help each other!! but above all a good humour and banta between all members!

you all know i love this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S-winche

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:55 am

Rite ive made u my sitter walrus or i will have within five mintues time!! Dont be to rough i bruise like a peach!!!
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:18 am

Substandard army. Application denied.
Back to top Go down
S-winche

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:08 am

Would you take me seriously if i re applied at a later date!?

As i have said, i am willing to grow!! and this will not take long!!

Your will see me again my friends but not yet, not yet!!!

O yea and i think walrus's are gay hahahahaha be done with u

Thankyou for your time walrus

Many thanks

Sam
Back to top Go down
Tye

Tye

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:16 am

The "period" (.) is at the other end of the keyboard from the exclamation point (!). I wish people would use it more.

4 posts, 39 exclamation points, 1 period. It makes my head hurt.
Back to top Go down
Akinator

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:24 am

LOL Tye.....

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S-winche

PostSubject: re-evaluation   Application to join server! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:02 am

As discussed with walrus lover and previously stated in my posts i would like you to re-evaluate my application.

Kind regards

Sam

And just for TYE .. Smile
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Due to circumstances and your interesting relationship to a SuS player the application is denied.
Back to top Go down
S-winche

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:36 am

Ok fair enough, altho i dont see why that relationship should effect my entry!!

Cheers anyway

Winch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join server!   Application to join server! Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to join server!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuS :: S6 - 2009 :: Lobby - Applications (Visible to all) -