SuS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuS

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A_Crazt_Monkey Would like to join

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
A_Crazy_

A_Crazt_Monkey Would like to join Vide
PostSubject: A_Crazt_Monkey Would like to join   A_Crazt_Monkey Would like to join EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 am

A: In game name.
A_Crazy_Monkey

B: Village coordinates
190/6

C: Do you like sushi?
I'll eat certain types of sushi.... i was an Alaskan salmon fisherman for a while. we ate a lot of fish. i once took a bite from a live and flopping salmon, scales and all still dripping ocean water from it.

1. Can someone within the alliance speak up for you?
I dont know if anyone would speak up for me, but i have spoken with Raptor a few times. he was very helpful with advise. perhaps he would say something good.

2. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
Not in this server

3. What do you expect of an alliance?
To be perfectly honest, i would need a little bit of protection. but in the long run i feel that an alliance is alot like a small tight knit community where we can all collaborate to share ideas and organize mass attacks and defense thus making us all stronger as a collective than we could have been apart.

Gameplay related questions:
4. What is the link to your stats? (Post from TSU or analyzer)
I dont know how to do that

5. How long have you played Travian in general (on what server, in game name? Or if server already ended some stats please) and on this server specifically?
i played 1 village before. on travian.us server 6 about 6 months ago, i started late in the server and was only able to grow to a pop of about 1000 with 3 villages. but i learned to play a bit from it. i saw this server was fairly new, so figured i'd give it a run on this server. 4 weeks

5b. Are you willing to commit to this whole round of play?
Yes, that is one of the things that will seperate me from some, is that i will play this server until the end.

6. What has been your strategy so far? Offensive, Raider, Simcity, Defensive?
so far, mostly defensive.

7. How long are you online each day?
Variant, but on average i would say there is about 8 - 10 hours a day that i'll be back and forth. Computer-Total gym

8. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
I am being attacked, but not farmed. nobody ever gets any resources but ido get attacked. there are a few that swing by periodically, but most are harmless, except atsaiton he has even begun catapulting me i've been polite and diplomatic, but thus far have not been able to come to a fair deal. his alliance is LOD they are fairly big, but he himself is the 2nd smallest in the alliance
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

Male Number of posts : 165
Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2008-11-23

A_Crazt_Monkey Would like to join Vide
PostSubject: Re: A_Crazt_Monkey Would like to join   A_Crazt_Monkey Would like to join EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:18 pm

I´m afraid that people under constant attack and those who are being catapulted are not eligible for SuS membership. Application denied.
Back to top Go down

A_Crazt_Monkey Would like to join

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuS :: S6 - 2009 :: Lobby - Applications (Visible to all) -