SuS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuS

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

application to get in serve us sushi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
kashvi

application to get in serve us sushi Vide
PostSubject: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:49 pm

The Questions:

Alliance related questions:
A: In game name.
KASHVI

B: Village coordinates
1. 97/156 [capital] 2. 97/157 [2nd]

C: Do you like sushi?
YES

1. Can someone within the alliance speak up for you?
NO , I’LL SPEAK UP FOR MYSELF

2. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
I WAS IN ‘FURY’. I LEFT IT COZ I FOUND LACK OF
CO ORDINATION.
3. What do you expect of an alliance?
THEY NEED TO TELL ME HOW TO PLAY BETTER AND NAVIGATE ME TO THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Gameplay related questions:
4. What is the link to your stats? (Post from TSU or analyzer)

5. How long have you played Travian in general (on what server, in game name? Or if server already ended some stats please) and on this server specifically?

I AM SORRY.I NEVER PLAYED IN ANY OTHER SERVER BUT THIS IS MY 3rd ACCOUNT IN S6 & I AM HERE SINCE 13 DEC 2008 SO ITZ LIKE 1 MONTH AND 17 OR 18 DAYS OF TIME.

5b. Are you willing to commit to this whole round of play?
YES

6. What has been your strategy so far? Offensive, Raider, Simcity, Defensive?
RAIDER

7. How long are you online each day?
I LOG IN 10 TO 12 TIMES IN A DAY & I AM HAVING ACTIVE SITTERS TOO.

8. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
NO. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kashvi

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:51 pm

ANS 4
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

Male Number of posts : 165
Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:21 pm

Please make me your sitter so I can inspect the account.
Back to top Go down
Parrot

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:18 pm

Posting with caps lock on doesn't give a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Akinator

Male Number of posts : 79
Tribe : Gauls
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:27 am

Caps lock on - apllication denied.

jk, but that was really annoying. ><
Back to top Go down
kashvi

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:05 am

Its done....you are my sitter now..inspect my account please
Back to top Go down
SuperWolfie

SuperWolfie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:19 am

Quick question, you left FURY after 2 days citing lack of co-ordination, was this long enough to make accurate judgments?
Back to top Go down
kashvi

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:33 am

yeah I guess 1 day is enough to judge someone ,like you people judge applicants Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperWolfie

SuperWolfie

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:44 am

then I guess we better take weeks to process yours lol!
Back to top Go down
kashvi

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:57 am

Take your own sweet tym...
I'll b waitin........ Basketball
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

Male Number of posts : 165
Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:57 am

Substandard army. Application denied.
Back to top Go down
kashvi

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:17 pm

gimme 3 dayz of time i'll make it.... please Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: S-winchester   application to get in serve us sushi EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:43 am

The Questions:

Alliance related questions:

A: In game name. S-winchester

B: Village coordinates - (22|87)

C: Do you like sushi? I summon to the dish, although I like the chalet swiss
I like the sushi cause its never touched a frying pan.... (bit of bare naked ladies for ya guys n girls!)

1. Can someone within the alliance speak up for you? No but i would be more than willing to undergo any tests or trials to prove myself

2. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave? I was apart of the leadership witht the alliance Tapu.. There was alot of disagreements between every member of the leadership team so most of us went our seperate ways!! This was mostly because the alliance fonder let the power go to her head, and started using the alliance to settle personnal scores!

3. What do you expect of an alliance? I expect team work, friendlyness, Help when needed!! everyone to pitch in and help each other!! but above all a good humour and banta between all members!

Gameplay related questions:
4. What is the link to your stats? ( from TSU or analyzer)

5. How long have you played Travian in general (on what server, in game name? Or if server already ended some stats please) and on this server specifically? This is my first time on this server, although i have played a full game through on server 1 being in a AOP wing, which was part of eximus who just missed out on the WW at end game!! I regret to say i dont remember any of my stats!

5b. Are you willing to commit to this whole round of play? Ofcourse

6. What has been your strategy so far? Offensive, Raider, Simcity, Defensive? Well i am a gaul, and as gauls are a deffensive team i work to my strengths and play defensively!

7. How long are you online each day? atleast 8 hours (at work Smile )

8. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance? No i am not nor have i ever been subjected to.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my application, i trust it meets your requirements and i will await your further comments in due course

Regards

S-winchester
Back to top Go down
Craft6

Craft6

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:35 am

yeah....make your own topic.......
Back to top Go down
SuperWolfie

SuperWolfie

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:19 am

@ S-winchester . . you'll want to copy and paste your application into your own topic . . entitle the topic with your IGN . . otherwise they may not find you in here Wink
Back to top Go down
sparticus

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:28 am

also 3 accounts on this server is suspect i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to get in serve us sushi   application to get in serve us sushi Empty

Back to top Go down

application to get in serve us sushi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuS :: S6 - 2009 :: Lobby - Applications (Visible to all) -