SuS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuS

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The application procedure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

Male Number of posts : 165
Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2008-11-23

The application procedure Vide
PostSubject: The application procedure   The application procedure EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:42 pm

The application procedure:

1. A person/account applies
This has to be done is the standard SuS application form. Applications like: "Cn I join yous allz plz" will not be taken into consideration.

2. The application is reviewed.
If the SuS leadeship has further questions they will post it on the forums or send an IGM.
If SuS members have some comments they can post it or send an IGM to Walrus Lover or Ganja.

3. A SuS leader (usally Ganja or Walrus Lover) become a sitter for the account to examine it.
If found satisfactory the person/account will be let into SuS for a trial period.

4. The trial period lasts 2 days.
In those 2 days SuS members can contact either Ganja or Walrus Lover (depending on who was the sitter for the person/account) if they have any objections or observations on said person/account.

5. If the person/account has shown itself to be satisfactory after the 2 day trial period they will become full SuS members.

Last edited by Walrus Lover on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fendy

PostSubject: join   The application procedure EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:45 pm

can i join your alliance???

i'll still grow up...
Back to top Go down
Walrus Lover

Walrus Lover

Male Number of posts : 165
Tribe : Romans
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The application procedure   The application procedure EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Please read the "The application procedure" BEFORE applying on this forum. The reason I published "The application procedure", was so I wouldn´t have to see applications like the one above anymore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The application procedure   The application procedure Empty

Back to top Go down

The application procedure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuS :: S6 - 2009 :: Lobby - Applications (Visible to all) -